call or send a request
The gynaecology in Germany is one of the most dynamically developing and progressive areas of medicine. Modern technologies aim to treat for fertility, ovarian cancer and uterine diseases. Specialists in the area of gynaecology cooperate and exchange with colleagues from adjacent areas, such as nephrology, endocrinology, oncology, obstetrics and neonatology, but also genetics.
Comprehensive health screening and recent diagnostic technology will be implemented by German gynaecologists to female reproductive system. Endoscopic techniques (hysteroscopy) for ovary cyst removal and benign growth (myomas) in the wall of the uterus reduce operation duration and rehabilitation period for the woman.
The advantage of this method is determined by less blood loss during medical incision. Because tiny tools are used for removal of ovary cyst or myoma without affecting the reproductive function of the woman.
The endoscopic minimally invasive surgery in Germany is an organ preservation technique:
During traditional surgery (Laparotomy) when all ovary or uterus was removed completely and not only the cyst. Ovarian cyst removal is very popular operation in German gynaecology. Also endoscopic technique is successfully applied for treatment of endometriosis: besides the traditional tools, laser equipment is used for coagulation.
Highly qualified specialists focus on following diseases difficult to treat:
- Treatment for fertility
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Ovarian cancer
- Cycle abnormalities and disorders
- Uterus erosion
- Uterus displacement
- Uterus cancer
- Atrophic vaginitis
- Genital herpes
- Disturbed pregnancy
- Uterus polyp
- Uterine fibroids
Besides, treatment of gynaecologic diseases in Germany includes also fallopian tubal microsurgery (tuboplasty), treatment of bleedings and correction of weak muscles of small pelvis (may help to treat urinary incontinence).
Ovary cancer therapy in Germany
Treatment for fertility in Germany:
- Correction of a menstrual cycle disorder
- Diagnosis of fallopian tubes using ultrasound (Echovist)
- Ovarian stimulation with follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), gonadotropin-releasing hormone (HMG) and Clomiphene Citrate
- Homological and heterological insemination
- Diagnosis and therapy of recurrent miscarriages
- Additional methods of reproductive technologies according to the last scientific achievements
Diagnosis of reduced bodies
Advanced methods will be applied successfully at the Centre of Fertility. Special attention being given to the patients suffering from recurrent miscarriages.
- View of the meiotic Spindle
- Artificial reproductive technologies (ART)
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation), test tube fertilisation
- ICSI (Intra cytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- ICSI with sperm from the epididymis (MESA)
- ICSI with sperm from the testicular tissue (TESE)
- of sperm
- Cryopreservation of egg cells in the 2PN stadium
- Sperm analysis
- Artificial insemination
- Andrological consultation
- Receiving of male gametes from the epididymis and testicular tissue
- Cryopreservation of sperm and TESE-Material (in particular in the case of testicular disease or before chemotherapy) a man’s gamete from appendages of a small egg and from a small egg