call or send a request
Following diagnosis tools are used usually:
- Computed tomography (CT) scan
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan
- radiological diagnoses
- And also laboratory analyses.
In difficult cases the chemotherapy is applied.
The nephrology in Germany offers also advanced medical equipment for hemoperfusion, hemofiltration, haemodialysis, and a cryofiltration.
In case medication and dialysis therapy fail the question of kidney transplantation can be raised.
The highest standards allow German surgeons to perform operations successfully.
Range of the diseases relating to nephrology:
- Endogenous and exogenous poisonings and intoxication.
- Diabetic nephropathy.
- Metabolic bone disease
- Endocrine disorders of parathyroid glands and adrenal glands.
- Rheumatologic disorders requiring immunotherapy.
- Immune system disorders
- Range of chronic kidney diseases, including oncological.
- Arterial hypertension with various genesis.
- Complications connected with kidney diseases.
- Sharp renal failure.
- Diagnosis of nephrological diseases: Laboratory, clinical, ultrasonic, biopsy, functional, of all possible kidney diseases, radiologic and x-ray.
- Renal parenchymal disease and other inherited renal disease
- Kidney stones
- Reflux and obstructive nephropathies
- Chronic kidney failure
- Urinary tract neoplasms
Nephrological clinics in Germany offer following treatment methods:
- Specific drug therapy.
- Nonspecific drug therapy.