- Hearing loss
- Treatment of nasal septum deviation (DNS)
- Catarrhal fever (MCF)
- Nasal breathing disorders
- Speech disorders
- Diagnosis of snoring and therapy
- Air Conduction, Conventional or Standard Audiometry
- Word Recognition (speech audiometry)
- Acoustic Immittance
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAEs)
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
- Nasal Endoscopy to examine nasal passages, structures and sinuses
- Sonography (ultrasound) for nasal cavity
- Rhinomanometry of a nose (nasal breath) and of the throat
- Upper Endoscopy
- Examination of throat using Colour Doppler ultrasound, a thyroid gland, blood vessels and lymph glands
- Biopsy and histological examination of vocal fords
Treatment of nose and nasal cavity diseases:
The stuffy nose, constant snoring, frequent catarrhal diseases, pain in the forehead or between the eyes, complete or partial loss of smell — these are symptoms of nose or nose cavity diseases.
Special diagnostic methods are applied at German clinics:
- Nasal provocation test (NPT) concerning allergens
- Smell identification test
Treatment for snore
Snoring e is a signal of an illness, the same signal, as, for example, pain. It can cause various pathological phenomena itself.
Reasons for snoring are:
- Hereditary physical attributes that contribute to snoring (men have narrower air passages than women)
- Nasal and sinus problems
- Deviated nasal septum
- Elongated palatine uvula
- Displacement of a lower jaw
- Adrenal gland enlargement
- Sleep alone (low muscle tone)
- Sleep deprivation and fatigue
- Alcohol, smoking and medications
- Climacteric (menopause)
The most effective treatment for snoring is using Laser technologies.
The allergy — is a hypersensitivity of immune system to environmental and dietary allergens or medication. Diagnosis performed by the ENT specialists includes poll, inspection, the provocative test to a mucous membrane of a nose and blood test.
If you want to get rid of various type of allergies, address to ENT specialists in Germany. They will carry out drug treatment and an immunotherapy which will increase stability to an organism to allergen, causing allergic reaction.
The ENT SPECIALIST for paediatrics
Children suffer more often from ENT diseases, beginning from usual cold and finishing with life-threatening diseases. As a rule treatment is carried out together with the padiatrist.
In clinics of Germany ENT specialists perform following treatment techniques:
- Surgical removal of adenoids
- Surgical removal of polyps
- treatment for chronic rhinitis
- treatment for sore throat and tonsillitis
- Sinusitis, Tinnitus
Treatment for ENT diseases can be both surgical and conservative. The treatment method is defined individually in each case. Early diagnosis of this disease is very important for the treatment outcome. The ENT specialists in Germany can correct hearing problems and other ENT disorders practically after his/her birth.