Urology in Germany counts to one of the leading medical areas. Problem solution is managed by innovative technology and advanced techniques. Modern medical equipment and long-term experience are implemented. Medical experts deal successfully with difficult questions that arise in the practice of urologic pathology.
Treatment for urologic diseases in Germany – chance for final recovery
The practice shows that recent ground-breaking achievements in Urology are already applied at German clinics:
The prevention methods and therapies of the last generation are implemented successfully and could show already excellent results.
Now urologic treatment in Germany represents a real chance for the final recovery and prevents the recurrence of the illness. Early diagnosis and an individual approach to each patient lead to positive therapeutic effects. Newly-developed medical equipment is capable to distinguish a problem already at early stages.
Urologic treatment in Germany
Statistics have shown that urologic oncological diseases (bladder and prostate cancer) rates are rising worldwide. According to the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research of Cancer, the number of prostate cancer patients alone reaches nearly 1.7 million in less than 20 years. Recent programs in Mongolia, Nigeria, Uganda, and the West Bank have been successful to make leading achievements in Urology and allowing them to better treat their patients’ needs.
Because these recent achievements are already applied in Germany many people decide to get treated at German clinics. The most serious urological diseases do not have to turn out to be fatal for the sufferers. Specialists at our clinics provide positive outcome even if prostate disease was determined late.
Successful treatment for urological diseases in Germany
Nowadays effective treatment of a prostate adenoma in Germany is performed at specialized medical clinics. According to the long-term experience it is possible to eliminate the illness in shortest time definitively and forever.
German experts follow latest standards and evidence based medicine. This guarantees an optimal treatment for the patients, in accordance with more complex and expensive equipment. Medical specialists work in different fields of Urology and cooperate with their colleagues to treat urological diseases.
Treatment of urological diseases in Germany
Treatment of urological diseases in Germany
- Kidney and ureteral stones treatment (Lithotripsy)
- Prostatic electro-vaporization and transurethral resection
- Radical prostatectomy (prostate cancer)
- Varicocelectomy (surgical correction of a varicocele)
- Treatment for urinary incontinence
- Bladder formation at urinal incontinence
- Treatment for unilateral inguinal cryptorchidism
- Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP)
- Nephroptosis treatment
- Pyelonephritis Treatment
- Treatment for renal insufficiency (Kidney failure)
- Treatment for prostatitis
- Treatment for urethritis and cystitis (male and female)
- Treatment for impotence (ED)
Treatment of prostatitis in Germany
Around 70 % of all male population (50 year old or older) suffer from inflammation of a prostate gland (prostatitis). Symptoms of prostatitis can be the following:
- frequent urge to urinate, difficulty urinating, pain or burning during urination
- Chills and fever
- Pain in the abdomen and around the anus or in the back
- Going pain or infection of the epididymis
- the prostate may swell, causing a less forceful urine stream
- blood in the urine and pelvic pain
- Painful ejaculation and pain with sexual intercourse.
Efficiency of prostatitis treatment depends on early diagnosis. Prostatitis is a disease that should be cured timely to prevent a prostate adenoma (a benign tumour) or a prostate cancer.
Treatment for prostate gland inflammation in Germany is performed in two stages. The first stage is performed after complex diagnosis where the patient is treated with pharmacological methods.
Following treatment methods are used at the Prostate Centre in Berlin:
- transurethral resection of the prostate and prostate puncture biopsy
- Pharmacological treatment (antibiotics) for acute and chronic bacterial prostatitis
- Treatment for chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CPPS)
- Immunostimulating treatment (f.e. Uro-Vaxom)
- Botox injections (local) for chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CP/CPPS)
- Use of relaxation program for muscles of a pelvic floor
- Effective treatment of prostatitis in Germany is the magnet therapy
Treatment of prostatitis with a new laser technology
Laser treatment of prostatitis is carried out after a specific medical diagnosis and with high technology equipment — Sonablate-500. It is a medical device developed to treat prostate cancer. Using ultrasound it is possible to reduce blood vessels without swelling the tissue.
The most effective method of prostatitis treatment in Germany is the use of Ultra High Frequency (UHF). It consists heating of the damaged prostate tissue by entering the catheter into the urinary tract.